Bambus Solutions are ISO Consultants and assist companies to achieve ISO Certification in ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 amongst others.
Bambus Solutions are based in Dublin and provide services for many clients throughout Ireland. We also offer training and consultancy in Health & Safety and Environmental systems including auditing and risk assessments.
To provide solutions that enhance sustainable business growth.
- We work with you, building on what is great already in your organisation.
- We will listen to you, understanding what you need and deliver the project to meet these needs.
- We will provide professional advice and support on the options available to meeting your requirements and tailor it to your requirements and systems.
- We will deliver what we promise.
- We will only deliver professional, high quality results.
- We will treat your information with absolute confidence.
- Systems we implement will be understandable, manageable and in line with business requirements.
- We focus on what your business needs.
Why Work With Bambus Solutions?
- We know every company is different and there are many ways in which to meet the requirements of legislation and standards. We will ensure we meet the requirements in a way that adds value to your organisation.
- We build on what you already have, tailoring the requirements to your organisation, not imposing predefined templates with your company name inserted.
- We ensure real practical benefits so you have a smoother operation with real tangible business benefits.
- We can interpret complex systems and technical details into understandable, practical supports to guide relevant employees
- We are completely client focused, ensuring you get the results you want out of the project.
- We give a 100% guarantee you will pass your certification audit. We even provide the pre-audit counselling to ensure you feel prepared, calm and ready !!
About Ruth Robertson Managing Director, Bambus Solutions
Ruth has more than 25 years active experience implementing and operating QEHS systems in the Pharma-chemical, manufacturing and waste industry and in providing consultancy to a range of service and manufacturing companies. She understands the need for a practical approach to ensure safety, quality and environmental systems and processes that work for the company in a positive way.
Ruth believes in a positive work environment that focuses on maximizing employee wellness, business efficiencies, and compliance, to foster a workplace that minimises risk and effectively solves problems to lead to improved business development.
As Managing Director of Bambus Solutions she comes highly qualified as well as experienced. Her qualifications include a First Class Honours Degree in Environmental Health (BSc), Masters in Environmental Engineering (MEng.Sc.), and a Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety.
Ruth’s experience includes working at a senior management level for many years covering Environment, Health and Safety, Quality, Business systems and Communications. She understands the pressures and requirements of a senior management team, and a progressive company environment.
She is skilled in providing strategic development advice to key business leaders, and provides a strong understanding of, and experience rolling-out, Lean Six Sigma initiatives and environmental, health, safety, recycling, and waste management solutions. She also has an ability to work with all levels of the organisation in developing systems, training and ensuring participation and engagement from everyone.
Ruth lectures on Health & Safety in Dublin Institute of Technology (DIT) for the School of Food Science and Environmental Health where her experience over the years gives practical insight into the realities of health and safety in the workplace for the students.
Ruth Robertson has been appointed executive member of IOSH Ireland East Committee. The IOSH Ireland East Branch represents over 700 safety and health professional based in Louth, Meath, Dublin, Kildare and Wicklow.
The main focus for IOSH is to provide members with health and safety information on a range of topics in order to improve performance at work and enhance continued professional development (CPD) through events and news updates.
For more information on IOSH Ireland East Branch check out their website
Most of all, Ruth believes in the power of people and a positive work attitude. She brings energy, a positive attitude and an ability to engage people in improvement and compliance initiatives.